Bleach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Szayel Aporro Granz

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What Do You Think Of Szayel?

Szayel Aporro Granz I_vote_lcap50%Szayel Aporro Granz I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
Szayel Aporro Granz I_vote_lcap25%Szayel Aporro Granz I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
Szayel Aporro Granz I_vote_lcap25%Szayel Aporro Granz I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
Szayel Aporro Granz I_vote_lcap0%Szayel Aporro Granz I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Szayel Aporro Granz I_vote_lcap0%Szayel Aporro Granz I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Szayel Aporro Granz Empty Szayel Aporro Granz

Post  HuecoMuffin Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:48 pm

Szayel Aporro Granz Szayel7

Szayel Aporro Granz (ザエルアポロ・グランツ, Zaeru Aporo Gurantsu) is an Arrancar in Sōsuke Aizen's army, and the Octava (8th) Espada. He is Yylfordt Granz's younger brother.

Appearance:
Szayel has shoulder-length pink hair and amber eyes. The remains of his Hollow mask take the form of rectangular-framed glasses, giving him a scholarly appearance. The placement of his Hollow hole and Espada number are both unknown. Most of the Arrancar have his Hollow hole on the torso or face, however this is not the case for Szayel. After having the entire upper half of his body exposed, no hole or number can be seen.

His clothes differ from the original Arrancar dress. Instead of a normal jacket, Szayel wears a long shirt that covers all of the skin up to the top of his neck. He wears the regular pants, with slight length taken away, making them shorter then the others. His face is the only part of his body that is exposed in this uniform.

Personality:
Szayel is an intellectual and the scientist of the Espada being highly narcisstic of himself and following his plans down to the finest detail. He is quite sadistic and views others as little more than research material, very similar to Mayuri Kurotsuchi, who has the same personality traits. He thinks poorly of non-Hollows, and hopes that Aizen will someday wipe all entities that are not Hollows out of existence. Szayel Aporro also portrayed himself very flamboyantly, especially in his released state, wearing a dress. He also thought of himself as an actor, especially when toying with his victims. He also boasts to be a "perfect being" since he is capable of reproducing himself in another person's body and thus being immortal.

History:
Szayel Aporro Granz helped Nnoitra Jiruga perform a sneak attack on Neliel Tu Oderschvank. Nnoitra notes that at this point, he had lost his position as an Espada, and presumably reclaimed it before his introduction. In order to help Nnoitra to defeat Neliel, Szayel used a device that created an illusion of Nnoitra which distracted Nel's attention and gave him the opportunity to strike her head and left her unconscious.
HuecoMuffin
HuecoMuffin
Vaizard
Vaizard

http://takeshi-yuri.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Szayel Aporro Granz Empty Re: Szayel Aporro Granz

Post  HuecoMuffin Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:50 pm

Synopsis:
Hueco Mundo Arc - He first appears during Aizen's meeting with the Espada about Ichigo Kurosaki, Yasutora Sado and Uryu Ishida entering Hueco Mundo to save Orihime Inoue. He sits between Barragan Luisenbarn and Zommari Leroux and complains about the intruders along with Aaroniero Arruruerie, Yammy, Barragan and Nnoitra.

Renji runs straight into Szayel's Fracción and defeats them. Szayel comes out and fights Renji but all of Renji's attacks are nullified, as Szayel knows all about Renji's power from the fight between Renji and Szayel's brother, Yylfordt Granz. Uryū comes on the scene but his powers are also nullified, having studied his fight with Cirucci Thunderwitch. Renji and Uryū use a plan where Renji blows up a Kidō spell in Szayel face. Uryū uses his new Seele Schneider technique, but it fails to do anything to Szayel but burn most his clothes and some of his skin. Szayel recovers by eating one of his Fracción and tells Renji and Uryū not to go anywhere and advises them to think of a strategy while he changes his clothes.

Renji and Uryū run from the room they were just in but are sent back to the same place due to Szayel's interference. Szayel releases his zanpakuto and uses a technique that makes duplicates of Uryū, Renji, Dondochakka, and Pesche. Renji and Uryū battle the clones but realize the every time the clones are destroyed, they multiply. Renji uses his bankai and the clones follow suit. The multiplied bankais destroy Szyael's building. Renji and Uryū try to run but Szayel comes back and Renji, Uryū, Dondochakka, and Pesche try to run, but Szayel stops them. Szayel eventually uses his appendages to capture Uryū and create a voodoo doll of him. Szayel begins demonstrating the dolls power by flicking it, which affects Uryū as well, proportionally making it feel like he's been hit. Szayel explains what this power is and proceeds to pull the doll apart, which terrifies both Renji and Uryū.

However, Szayel explains that the dolls were made to come apart and would not affect the victim like that, but the doll has also replicated internal organs and tendons. Szayel proceeds to destroy Uryū's organs one by one. Renji tries to fight back, the Szayel ends up capturing him too, also making a voodoo doll of Renji. He eventually snaps both of Renji's achilles tendons, making him unable to move and throwing both Uryū and Renji at his mercy. Pesche and Donodchakka attempt to use their Cero Sincrético to stop Szayel, but it proves inaffective. Szayel explains to them that he's recognized them all along and that they should have used the technique at the start in order to gain an advantage over Szayel.

Just before Szayel finishes them off, the Twelfth Division's Captain, Mayuri Kurotsuchi and his lieutenant, Nemu Kurotsuchi appear and save them. Mayuri is also subjected to the voodoo doll ability and is apparently losing quickly to Szayel. Szayel is disappointed that a captain could be defeated so easily and destroys the doll's heart, apparently killing Mayuri. However, Mayuri gets and taunts Szayel, saying that he's studied Szayel's technique enough. He further explains that he had replaced all of his organs and tendons with fakes and the reason why was placing microbes to monitor Uryū's life. Szayel attempts to take Nemu hostage, but this tactic fails. Mayuri then releases his bankai, its poison mists weakening Szayel. The bankai ends up eating Szayel's body.

Szayel uses his Gabriel ability to impregnate and reincarnate inside Nemu, an ability that is supposed to kill the victim (though Nemu survives this). Mayuri is happy about this and would like to study that power. At Mayuri's urging, Szayel, having gained control on Konjiki Ashisogi Jizou when he was eaten, attacks Mayuri the same way he was attacked a few minutes ago. As he mocks Mayuri, however, Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō blows up and the unharmed Mayuri comments that if his zapakuto would ever turn against him, it would self destruct. Mayuri also explains that Nemu is full of different poisons and the one Szayel is now affected with will force a body to constantly be in a slow motion state. Mayuri raises his blade and slowly moves toward Szayel piercing through his hand and through his heart. Szayel begs to die quick but is forced to die slow which will feels like hundreds of years.

Powers & Abilities:

Szayel is the Octava Espada, making him the eighth most powerful Arrancar in Aizen's army. He is the head of the research development at Las Noches, much like Captain Kurotsuchi is for Soul Society.

- Master Scientist: Szayel is a talented and intellectual scientist, and he is known to be very sadistic.

- Investigative Immunization: Szayel has a variety of methods for analyzing an opponent's abilities, such as studying the damage done to their former opponents. Once doing so, Szayel can nullify the effects of their abilities, making him virtually immune to their attacks. Ironically, his Voodoo Doll ability was effectively nullified during his encounter with Mayuri Kurotsuchi, who used a similar data-gathering method

- Garganta: Garganta is how Arrancar move to and from Hueco Mundo. Szayel has the ability to use this technique. It literally tears open the dimensional fabric separating the worlds, revealing a tunnel of whirling, torrential energy that must be focused and solidified to create a discernible pathway.

- Sonído: Szayel could use Sonído, as shown when he easily evaded one of Renji's attacks.

Being an Espada, Szayel could also use Hierro, Cero and Bala; However these techniques were not shown, probably because of Szayel's disdain for using brute strength.
HuecoMuffin
HuecoMuffin
Vaizard
Vaizard

Back to top Go down

Post  HuecoMuffin Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:55 pm

Szayel Aporro Granz Szayel22

Zanpakutō:

Fornicarás (邪淫妃 (フォルニカラス), Forunikarasu; (Spanish for "Fornicate", Japanese for "Lewd concubine"). When sealed Its hilt is in a form similar to a atom most likely to further indicate him being a scientist. His appearance and abilities may or may not be based off parasitic worms.

Resurrección: Its release command is sip (啜れ, susure). Szayel releases his Zanpakutō by swallowing it. His body then swells to enormous proportions and explodes, revealing Szayel's released form. In his released form, Szayel looks like a butterfly. He grows a pair of wing-shaped structures from his back while his lower body transforms into a flock of long tentacles. Blood-like liquid drips from his clothes, hair, fingertips, and wings in this state. He also has three purple lines coming from his left eye and his Hollow "glasses" change shape, forming into what appear to be broken goggles.

Resurrección Special Ability: Szayel's released state grants him a number of different abilities.

1) Carbon-Copy: When droplets of the liquid dripping from his body touch an opponent, a copy of them is created that uses their own abilities against them. Szayel occasionally alters these clones' appearances to make them more aesthetically suitable.

2) Voodoo Doll: By wrapping an opponent in his wings, Szayel can create voodoo dolls of them. Any damage done to the dolls' internal organs (accessed by taking them apart and removing the organs with no damage to the original) is done to the original, debilitating them from the inside. All the organs have their name written on them in Spanish.

3) Possession: Should he be eaten, Szayel can gain control of the opponent's nervous system, allowing him to gain complete control of their body.

4) Gabriel: His final ability, allows him to be reborn if he is injured beyond repair by impregnating an enemy. He then devours his way out of their body, killing them in the process, like leaving a cocoon or husk. Szayel takes great pride in this ability, comparing it to that of a phoenix.

Fracción:

In addition to the immunities gained from studying his opponents, Szayel has his own Fracción. Amongst the Espada, he has by far the most. He has personally modified each of them so that he can heal his wounds by eating them. Those so devoured can be recreated later. Most of them are incomplete Arrancar; they neither carry Zanpakutō nor do they appear entirely human. The majority of them all wear a similar pattern of clothing to Szayel's, sporting the three stripes that run down his chest on their person. Two large ones act as Szayel's throne, but also have durable shells on their fronts that are unscathed by Ishida's arrows. Only three are named, those three main ones being:

Lumina (ルミーナ, Rumīna) & Verona (ベローナ, Berōna): two very short and obese Arrancar who first notify Szayel Aporro of Aaroniero's death.
Medazeppi (メダゼピ, Medazepi): The others also identify a very tall one killed by Ishida.
HuecoMuffin
HuecoMuffin
Vaizard
Vaizard

Back to top Go down

Post  HuecoMuffin Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:58 pm

There! I've finally made the wonderful Szayel entry that was needed on these Bleach forums!

And I used information from Bleach Wikia, which I mostly wrote and edited myself.

Yes, I am whole-heartedly obsessed with my pink, flamboyant smarty pants.

Szayel Aporro Granz 916278
HuecoMuffin
HuecoMuffin
Vaizard
Vaizard

Back to top Go down

Post  PBSmindNanMTVworld Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:38 pm

His lunacy really comes out with resureccion. I've always wondered how the arrancar could have siblings. Szayel Aporro Granz 585145
PBSmindNanMTVworld
PBSmindNanMTVworld
Vaizard
Vaizard

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer™ Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:14 am

Maybe when they were alive or something? Szayel Aporro Granz 585145

Anyway, Hueco - good job Szayel Aporro Granz 653589 Szayel Aporro Granz 442148
Ulquiorra Schiffer™
Ulquiorra Schiffer™
Arrancar
Arrancar

http://bleachers.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  PBSmindNanMTVworld Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:12 am

But I thought the arrancar used to be menos, which are made of a bunch of hollows. Maybe the main hollow that took over? Szayel Aporro Granz 189194
PBSmindNanMTVworld
PBSmindNanMTVworld
Vaizard
Vaizard

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer™ Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:03 am

I think not. Szayel Aporro Granz 585145 I really don't know Szayel Aporro Granz 205903 Szayel Aporro Granz 903483
Ulquiorra Schiffer™
Ulquiorra Schiffer™
Arrancar
Arrancar

Back to top Go down

Post  HuecoMuffin Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:10 pm

PBSmindNanMTVworld wrote:His lunacy really comes out with resureccion. I've always wondered how the arrancar could have siblings. Szayel Aporro Granz 585145

Indeed. He's definately a unique character. Thats why I love him so. <3

*nods* Don't even get me started. That has puzzled me to no end. And the fact that other then structural face shape, they don't look like brothers much either.
HuecoMuffin
HuecoMuffin
Vaizard
Vaizard

Back to top Go down

Post  HuecoMuffin Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:11 pm

Thanks for the great feedback, loves! <3 I'm glad you are enjoying the Szayel page. *claps hands*

Szayel Aporro Granz 916278
HuecoMuffin
HuecoMuffin
Vaizard
Vaizard

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer™ Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:59 pm

Yes. Szayel and Il Forte looks totally different Szayel Aporro Granz 585145
I think they're brothers only because Aizen said so Szayel Aporro Granz 347776
Ulquiorra Schiffer™
Ulquiorra Schiffer™
Arrancar
Arrancar

Back to top Go down

Post  PBSmindNanMTVworld Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:36 pm

To quote... well to quote somebody "Just to be clear... you're questioning anatomical science in a shonen series featuring a crapsack afterlife with a city made of death mojo, a half-ghost protagonist, a possessed teddy bear, a girl with fairies living in her barrettes, and a fleet of samurai ghosts who fight skull-monsters using demon spells and magically transforming sentient swords? Really though. It's naught but a worthless headache to try to use logic on a soul-eating psycho-rapist mantis-ghost-demon-ninja given human form by the magic stone of his God Moding desert king." And though they were talking about Noitora and his hollow hole being not so great for his brain I think it applies here too.
PBSmindNanMTVworld
PBSmindNanMTVworld
Vaizard
Vaizard

Back to top Go down

Post  Renji Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:09 pm

Szayel Aporro Granz 357601
Renji
Renji

http://abaraissoulmate.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  HuecoMuffin Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:03 pm

Well sure. I'm very aware that some concepts in Bleach make no sense. Mayuri Kurotsuchi was able to reconfigure his body entirely of fake organs using his own brain and power, even though it would be physically impossible to do so.

I just prefer to try and add logic to things then leave them float in the open, especially with things I am considerably passionate about. Bleach is of great intrest to me, which is why I ask such questions.

The Arrancar to me are a facinating species and I would really like to research and find out more about their character designs, functions and overall back stories. One of the topic in this includes the fact that two male Arrancar with many different features and obvious age difference being related. Not to mention it involves my all time favourite character. That is why I choose to try to figure that out. Its fun to make assumptions and hypothisize. <3

Thats how I feel about their character development anyways. :)
HuecoMuffin
HuecoMuffin
Vaizard
Vaizard

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer™ Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:05 pm

Well... If you find out something interesting, tell us right away :D
Ulquiorra Schiffer™
Ulquiorra Schiffer™
Arrancar
Arrancar

Back to top Go down

Post  PBSmindNanMTVworld Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:50 pm

Yes, do feel free to share.
PBSmindNanMTVworld
PBSmindNanMTVworld
Vaizard
Vaizard

Back to top Go down

Post  HuecoMuffin Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:34 pm

Of course. I will always do my best to share the much needed and loved information on the Arrancar with the world.

I have a theory that Szayel's lab may have information on the Arrancar. He could have recorded things on a computer system or something. And I'd be so wonderful to see him again in the anime. Mayuri was there, so they MUST go back to it at some point! Thats another reason I want to see it, besides the fact that... ITS SZAYELS LAB!

Also, those bodies on the ceiling... I've thought about it alot, and I think I know who they are...
HuecoMuffin
HuecoMuffin
Vaizard
Vaizard

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer™ Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:32 am

Yeah. I think of it a lot. I mean, come on, what are they? For what purpose they hang here? Maybe they are Szayels fracons or something? Szayel Aporro Granz 585145
Ulquiorra Schiffer™
Ulquiorra Schiffer™
Arrancar
Arrancar

Back to top Go down

Post  HuecoMuffin Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:06 am

I have a very good idea for who they mnight be. I will tell you my opinion if you'd like. Its not really a spoiler because it hasn't been proven...

Cirucci Thunderwitch and Dordonii Aleddandro Del Socacchio...

Because one of them has slim, feminine legs and the other has those baggy hakama pants.

I really loved Dordonii too... Szayel Aporro Granz 903483
HuecoMuffin
HuecoMuffin
Vaizard
Vaizard

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer™ Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:03 am

Good point! Szayel Aporro Granz 968849
But why are they in Szayel's lab? maybe he wanted to investigate they bodies?
(sorry for english)
Ulquiorra Schiffer™
Ulquiorra Schiffer™
Arrancar
Arrancar

Back to top Go down

Post  Renji Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:10 am

Oo good idea! Szayel Aporro Granz 771605
Renji
Renji

http://abaraissoulmate.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  HuecoMuffin Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:22 pm

*nods* Yes, thats what I think.

He is a researcher, and the Privaron Espada are naturally made Arrancar as opposed to the artifical ones that are more common now. So Szayel could've wanted to study their differences.

And Aizen said to Szayel that he could use the data from the confrontation between Dordonii and Ichigo to get information. :)

I read alot into these things. I like to research topics I'm interested in. <333
HuecoMuffin
HuecoMuffin
Vaizard
Vaizard

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulquiorra Schiffer™ Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:48 am

That's good stuff. Szayel Aporro Granz 113299
I agree. Aizen surely said that to Szayel.
Ulquiorra Schiffer™
Ulquiorra Schiffer™
Arrancar
Arrancar

Back to top Go down

Post  HuecoMuffin Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:10 pm

Well, I'm glad you think so. <3 Szayel Aporro Granz 435848

And yes he did. I remember that scene well. It was the first big scene with him after his debut at the Espada meeting. <333
HuecoMuffin
HuecoMuffin
Vaizard
Vaizard

Back to top Go down

Post  PBSmindNanMTVworld Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:33 pm

Awww. He never got to finish his research. Poor Sayzel.
PBSmindNanMTVworld
PBSmindNanMTVworld
Vaizard
Vaizard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum